- Tour Inquiry
- About Myanmar
Confirmation process happens immediately or in a few hours. Once confirmed, payment link will be sent to the email provided. Upon receiving of the payment, e-ticket will be issued via email. For any urgent assistance, please contact our local office at 95152168 or 01-381862.
|Balloon Season||20th October through to the 20th March|
|Start Time||Dawn – Just before sunrise|
|Price Increase||From the 20th December through until the 5th January we will charge an additional USD 10 per person during the peak Christmas and New Year Period to reflect the very heavy demand at this time.|
Welcome to Balloons over Bagan, pioneers of one of the world’s most spectacular hot air balloon flights. Experience the unrivalled majesty of thousands of ancient temples drifting below you in style, comfort and safety.
Your adventure starts with a short journey in one of our romantic converted vintage buses to one of our dedicated launch sites. The growing light reveals our teams busy at work preparing your balloon against a backdrop of ancient temples shrouded in mist. There is time for tea, coffee and refreshments before the all important safety briefing. With the balloons now standing upright, it is time to climb on board, where our helpful crew are on hand to assist you into the basket.
The balloon is guided by gentle winds not exceeding 15 mph, allowing passengers a serene and peaceful bird’s-eye view of ancient temples drifting by. Using his skill and years of local knowledge in Bagan the pilot is able to guide the balloon to a gentle landing where our friendly and experienced crew will be on hand with fruit, fresh pastries and a glass or two of champagne to complete the post flight celebration.
Prices include transfers from your hotel, balloon flight and a light champagne breakfast. Boutique Balloons will include the following enhanced service as follows:
1) Passengers or their accompanying guide must register at the sales desk at Balloons over Bagan office in Wet-Kyi-Inn village upon arrival in Bagan. The sales desk is open from 0800 AM to 1100 AM & again from 0500 PM to 0800 PM. The contact phone number is (+95) 061 60347.
2) Passengers are advised to wear long trousers and long sleeved clothing from 100% natural fibres.
3) Receipt of payment vouchers / flight tickets must be produced at launch site if required.
4) No refunds will be given for failure to arrive for a pre-arranged flight.
5) Any known medical condition which may affect your ability to fly or assist the crew must be disclosed to Balloons over Bagan at the time of booking and to the pilot on the day of the flight, i.e. epilepsy, recent surgery etc. Some conditions may preclude you from eligibility to fly. Pregnant women will not be permitted to fly. Balloons over Bagan will not accept liability for illness or injury due to any undisclosed condition or failure to comply with any reasonable instruction given by the pilot or crew or company representative.
6) The pilot in command is legally obliged to consider the safety of his passengers at all times and may refuse to carry passengers for whatever reason if it is considered their carriage may endanger the flight, other passengers or themselves. Balloons over Bagan reserves the right to refuse the carriage of any passenger.
7) Any Passenger in excess of 125 kg / 280 pounds, or any passenger who requires the space in the basket for 2 passengers, will be required to pay a 100% surcharge of the ticket price. Failure to provide accurate information in advance could lead to the refusal of flight at the launch site, whereby no refund will be offered.
8) All passengers must carefully listen to the safety briefing (see below) given by the pilot before the launch of the balloon and indicate in case he / she doesnât understand the security briefing.
9) The pilot of the day has absolute authority and all passengers and crew must comply with his instructions. The pilotâs decision on all matters is final.
10) Balloons over Bagan expects passengers to assist the pilot and crew in any situation that is deemed reasonable, during pre- and post-flight activities.
11) Balloons over Bagan reserves the right to cancel or delay flights, change rendezvous and launch sites, at short notice, to achieve a safe and successful flight. Balloons over Bagan will not accept liability for any consequential loss or inconvenience.
12) Balloons over Bagan carries third party and passenger liability for each balloon.
13) Balloons over Bagan accepts no liability for claims arising as a result of an act or default of any other passenger or bystander.
14) Balloons over Bagan accepts no liability for loss or damage to persons or property other than that which results from negligence on its own part.
15) Balloons over Bagan does not accept liability for loss or damage to personal effects.
16) Flights cancelled by Balloons over Bagan for safety reasons or as a result of unfavourable weather or operational difficulties will be refunded in full. All direct payments to Balloons over Bagan will be refunded in cash either in Bagan or in Yangon. For all bookings made through tour agents, passengers must contact the respective agent to organise their refunds.
17) Balloons over Bagan reserves the right to alter, revise or review any terms, conditions or rates, at its discretion.
18) Balloons over Bagan will not fly children under the age of 8 years. A child under the age of 16 years will only be flown if accompanied by a responsible adult, and the child is over 4’6” tall (or 137 cm).