Myanmar is finally launching E-visa Service. The eVisa Online system is now available (BETA) for a limited number tourist visa applications and for those who are entering Myanmar thru Yangon Int’l Airport. But it will be available to all tourist visa applications from 1st September 2014. You can directly apply from the official government website at http://evisa.moip.gov.mm/index.aspx
- 1. Tourist visa issued with eVisa system will be launched at 06:00 on 1st September 2014.
- 2. Regarding the information of eVisa is on website www.myanmarevisa. gov.mm and the information of restricted area on www.mip.gov.mm.
- 3. You can apply as following procedures:
(a) Your passport validity must have at least (6) months.
(b) You have to present one color photo (4 cm X 6 cm) taking during (3) months and return ticket.
(c) Length of stay is (28) days from the date of arrival in Myanmar.
(d) You can pay application fee, US$ 50 by using Visa, Master, Credit/ Debit.
(e) You will not refund whether eVisa is granted or not.
(f) We will reply the information if we receive application or not within (1) hours.
(g) The processing time is maximum (5) working days for granting eVisa or not.
(h) The validity of eVisa approval letter is (3) months from the issued date. If it is expired, entry will be denied.
- 4. If the applicant mentioned children under (7) years old who is accompany with him, you have to put the name of that child, date of birth in the minor block of the application form.
- 5. The applicant should complete individual personal data whether passenger is FIT or package tour.
- 6. Duration of visa validity you can only use single entry. Do not allow to enter again.
- 7. For initial, passengers with eVisa are only permitted to enter at Yangon International Airport. We will announce the extended plan on time.
- 8. If the decision is not allowed to entry, you may return by the same flight.
- 9. Ordinary passport holders from the following countries are giving visa exemption for 14 days-
- 10. The following (41) countries are granted eVisa for initial-